CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

TV

Well, it is certainly time for a new post! I must apologize for not keeping up lately...I have had bloggeritis. Every time I thought about doing a new post I just felt queazy, so I have been avoiding it. But, I feel better now!
If I could change the world do you know what I would change today?
I would tell the TV people to get their act together. Have you noticed that when you get the volume just right for your TV viewing...and everything is going along just fine...and then when the commercials come on you get BLASTED!! That is always when BD comes along and says, "Can you hear it ok?" So, I turn it down...and when the commercials are over I can't hear the dang thing!
I have no idea how to change this...but if I could, I surely would.
Thanks for your questions last week.
If you have any more pressing problems, feel free to ask.
I feel better now and will get right on it!
The gas issue was a big deal and so I do recommend that all of us stay away from Mobile and Exxon gas stations...and yes Kathy was right about why.

6 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

I hear ya, the TV thing gets me everytime! I will be thinking what I need you figure out for me this week and I will let you know!

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

Just waitin' on y'all!

Momzoo said...

Beki, you posted on Biblical Womanhood!

Matt and Abby said...

I have a lot more problems with the TV than just the volume! But yes that is something that needs to be figured out because it is annoying to have to keep adjusting the volume!

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

I agree that is one of my big pet peeves with the t.v. That is one of the things I love about Tivo! It cuts out all those annoying commercials.
I also wanted to thank you for your comment on Crystal's blog about my post. I agree that family devotions are important. We have not been able to get that done consistently yet. I hope to add that to our day.

Chris and Tarisa Todd Family said...

You go girl. I can totally picture BD saying that. It is wonderful.