CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

This Is It...

Well, this is it...my last blog. I love to blog, but after re-evaluating I have decided that this is something that I need to let go. I am just too sick to keep this going. I will continue to read your blogs and will LOVE every minute of it...so please keep going. The bare neccessities are the things I need to concentrate on and will let go of many things I love, but just are unable to do.
As Crystal (from Biblical Womanhood) says,
"I need to do all things in strength and grace to fulfill His calling in my life."
Right now, for me, to fulfill my 'callings' I need to direct the energy I have in other ways. Please do not think that I think blogging is not a good thing. I think it is a GREAT thing to keep connected to loved ones...so all of you that read this...and blog...keep blogging. I love this passtime and hope to be able to begin blogging again soon.
LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!

7 comments:

Jason+Lindi said...

You will be missed.

Matt and Abby said...

Oh Mom, I am so sad to see that you are not going to be a blogger. I will miss your insight, your humor, your wisdom and just connecting with you in a different way. I hope to see you in the blogging world again soon. I hope you still comment on all of our blogs! I LOVE YOU!!!

mjs ashworth said...

Well I don't really know what to say... I will for sure miss reading your blog, and miss your insights and wisdom via blog, but lucky for me you are my Mom and we talk everyday! I hope things get easier for you soon, and you can rejoin the blogging world real soon! I love you and we thin kyou are amazing:)

Chris and Tarisa Todd Family said...

Oh mom. Your blog is so funny and so spiritual. I loved knowing what you were thinking on a regular basis. Thanks for being such a best friend to me. I love you with all of my heart and hope you continue to "get better every day and in every way"...like you always say. Keep your head up, because everybody that knows you wants to be like you, especially me. I love ya.

Momzoo said...

I will miss your blog so much! However I understand that sometimes you need to let things go that seem to clutter up your life.

Love ya Auntie!

Brooke said...

Oh sad. Wasn't expecting that but it is completely understandable. You are a wonderful woman Beki. So strong, determined, and full of knowledge! Hopefully i can get better at this blogging thing so you have something to comment about on ours! I love you Beki!

Jason+Lindi said...

I don't know if you even check your blog anymore but I have a award for you on mine... :)